I have always loved aromatherapy, and have been searching for a certain quality of essential oils for some time. Having discovered doTERRA Essential Oils, I truly enjoy using them in all of my bodywork treatments. They are absolutely divine to work with, and are CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) essential oils. The blends, like Balance, and Deep Blue, are deliciously aromatic and beautifully effective.
If you are interested in purchasing your essential oils at wholesale prices, as I do, log on to www.mydoterra.com/essentialbodywork or call Kimberlee on 0414 774 069 for detailed information on the right oils for you.Essential oils are powerful medicines that come straight from the mother nature, pure and authentic. doTERRA means “Gift of the Earth” in Latin. Being therapeutic grade oils you can feel safe that you are using only the best. doTERRA unite ancient wisdom, modern science and state-of-the-art technology to provide you and your loved ones and/or your clients with exquisite therapeutic grade oils.
Therapeutic? Absolutely! Essential Oils provide a means to bring balance and harmony to us – physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. On Guard, is anti-viral. Breathe is a remarkable blend of oils which combine to help you breathe easier. A proprietary blend including laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, and ravensara cleanses & soothes the airways, and can easily be applied topically to the check, back or bottom of the feet. Its pleasant aroma is calming to the senses and perfect for night time diffusion allowing restful sleep. Lavender and oils such as Terrashield Blend, Eucalyptus, Roman Chamomile and others can be used to cleanse and soothe insect bites, bee stings, etc. In addition, doTERRA have ideal products for massage therapists and other health professionals.
Here is a link to the doTERRA Introductory Video – http://www.mydoterra.com/essentialbodywork/companyVideo.html
doTERRA is a global company that is dedicated to help support and educate you in the art of healthy living. Because it is a company that is for the people it works as Multi Level Marketing business so we can keep in touch with those who join and love the products. If you wish to become a member of my (Essential Bodywork’s) doTERRA Essential Oils family here are some easy prompts to join. Please join my mailing list, too, to receive up to date health information and if you wish my Blog and Facebook pages.
There are 3 options: Wellness Advocate (purchase a Wholesale account and save 25% off Retail, Preferred Member (save 12%), and Retail. Most people choose to purchase a wholesale account to maximise their savings and benefits.
1. Wellness Advocates – save 25% off Retail by signing up to be an Independent Product Consultant. Independent Product Consultants save 25% off Retail prices and have the opportunity to earn on product sales through the various income streams available through the compensation plan and additional bonuses. This does not mean you have to order regularly, once per year maintains your status.
2. Preferred Member – You can save 12% by enrolling in the monthly Loyalty Rewards Program. This kind of membership is referred to as Preferred Member.
3. Retail – You can order directly from doTERRA company under my distributorship, Essential Bodywork ID Number 316682 from anywhere at your convenience and your orders are directly sent to you.
Becoming an Wellness Advocate is a way that you can buy Wholesale essential oils. These prices are 25% off the retail price.
- No monthly purchase required.
- No obligation to sell.
- $35 joining fee that is waived when you purchase certain products, like a Family Physician Kit.
You can of course order monthly, and receive the many benefits of the Loyalty Rewards Program, as well as begin a business of your own and earn a wage.
- Assured monthly shipments of your favourite doTERRA products
- Discounted pricing on exclusive product packages
- Points for free products earned on every Loyalty Rewards Program order
- Additional compensation and bonus rewards
Please contact me if you’d like to enrol personally. This can be done quickly and easily, over the phone or Skype. My mobile is 0414 774 069, or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.